I guess this technically counts as a post on Tuesday, but I did get some work done on my figs today! I wrestled with an airbrush concerning my Blood Angel tactical squad and Mk1 Rhino (pics Wednesday?), and I based my latest Warzone acquisitions. I also went through my Blood Angels and tested some washes on various parts of their bodies in order to find the best wash for the job. My original color scheme involved a Dark Flesh wash, but that was in the pre-Citadel Wash days. These days I'm gonna class it up a bit and use one of the washes. After testing Baal Red, Gryphonne Sepia, Devlan Mud, and Ogryn Flesh, I've decided on Baal Red being the closest to the original Dark Flesh wash.
Tomorrow's gonna be slim, but I'm gonna attempt to touch up the Blood Angels, get a wash on 'em, and let 'em dry. I might actually fail at getting an hours work on them, but 30 minutes ought to be good enough.